Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

To Lisa In Indiana....

You left a comment on a post I created in 2007.  I am not posting on this blog anymore, but I do get notified if there is a comment.  My new blogs are:
www.thecomfortsofhome.blogspot.com
www.fleamarketmakeovers.blogspot.com

You asked a question, and you left no way to contact you so, I hope you read this....the curtains are from Country Curtains, but they were purchased in 2007 so I don't know if they still have them.  You can find Country Curtains online at www.countrycurtains.com

test

2 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Hello sweet friend!

I don't know if you will remember, but this is kari of kari and kijsa. I just started a new blog and I would love it if you stopped by to visit!

blessings

kari

Karena said...

Hi Penny I love that you found out about this comment...I don't think I am notified of comments on past posts, something to check out!

....I wanted you to know...I am featuring Anita Rivera, Friend, Designer and Paper Artist with Castles Crowns & Cottages, & her Giveaway on my site!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena